As Batman, Bruce Wayne has long been Gotham City’s protector, utilizing high-tech weapons, gadgets, and vehicles to assist him in his relentless pursuit of justice! But when The Joker recruits Azrael to help expose a shocking secret from the Wayne family’s legacy, it’s up to Batman to stop the Super-Villains and save the day before the secret is revealed—one that could shake the city to its core.
War veteran, knight of the Order of St. Dumas, and now The Joker’s key recruit in the crusade against Batman, Azrael is the Dark Knight’s most powerful new threat, and the one living link to a devastating secret about the Wayne family’s legacy in Gotham City. In an effort to overthrow Batman, Azrael dons an armoured Bat suit of his own and threatens to take control of the city
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Batman and Azrael are featured in their final fight from Batman: Curse of the White Knight
- Batman includes a Batarang with rope and two rapiers with sheath. Azrael includes his sword.
- Included collectable art cards with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
Recommended for ages 12 years and over.