Once a small-time crook, The Joker fell into a vat of chemicals that turned his skin white, his hair green, and his lips red—like a crazed clown. His crimes always involve pranks and jokes ending with twisted punchlines that are only funny to The Joker. He may look like he’s clowning around, but this guy is bad news for Batman and Gotham City! Now, upon hearing that Batman has resurfaced after 10 years of retirement, The Joker awakes from a years-long stupor in Arkham Asylum, conscious and ready to take on the Dark Knight once again!
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- The Joker is based on his look from the DC Comic Dark Knight Returns
- The Joker includes a knife, alternate hand, and a base
- Figure includes 1 of 4 pieces that combine with The Dark Knight Returns Build-a line to assemble the Horse Batman rides into battle from the Dark Knight Returns
- Included collectible art card with figure photography on the front, and character biography on the back
Recommended for ages 12 years and over.