Shaolin monk and Champion of Earthrealm. Liu Kang was an orphan adopted and trained in the arts of kombat by the Shaolin order. He honoured them by defeating Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat and saving Earthrealm as “the Chosen One,” a title that weighs heavy on his shoulders.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figure based off the Mortal Kombat Franchise
- Liu Kang is featured in his Fighting Abbot Skin as seen in the video game Mortal Kombat 11
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing
- Liu Kang includes his nunchaku, an alternate set of hands and a base
- Figure is showcased in Mortal Kombat themed window box packaging
Recommended for ages 14 years and over.